Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i was told to start a thread on other forums. im matt and i have so far gotten a hold of 25-30 ecotec based cars together for a club. our first meet is going to be on the 28th at 8pm at furlongs bar and grill in paletine. if your interested let me know i give you all the details

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'd be there if my car actually ran right now. Waiting for my taxes so I can drop another LSJ in my 06 SS/SC.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you dont have to be from chicago. we are welcoming any from the midwest. we have another cobalt coming in from salem wi. its a midwest club but everythings more then likely going to be handeled outside of the chicago land with myself and tom from crate engine depot. you dont need to bring your car to the first meet or anything. if you want just show up and hang out. the more people we have their there better!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I wouldn't mind a bit, however, there are 2 things. 1, I'm from MI, and 2, I'm stationed in NC (currently in Iraq till April/May time) and will be there for a while.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Chicago area people, if you own a car with a ecotec engine there is Chicago Ecotecs club meeting this Wednesday, 3/24/10, at 8 PM. If you are interested click on the link for meeting place and directions.

ChicagoEcotecs.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.