Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I know! What is this world coming to, that sucks real bad, and there are crazy surfers waiting for the waves, wow.......RUN UP THE VOLCANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
ya...it is crazy. "first wave could hit at any moment" at hawaii.

I'll post here just so you guys know. I spoke to Glowbalt (rich) on facebook a few mins ago and he is ok. just waiting it out.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Im gonna drown!!!!! Somebody save me!

·
Registered
821 Posts
hey ive gotta broken foot ok! sheesh, relax.... im on uppers and downers already I dont need crap about making jokes.... Yeah, chile got bashed and im understanding about it k.
Hawaii just fine..... the tsunami warno was just a warno... we got lucky

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow scary stuff man.....before you know it Cali will probably get hit by an earthquake and fall into the ocean, sucks to be me. :(

·
Registered
455 Posts
this was terrible. some of you guys know that i go down to Santiago alot. and my girlfriend grew up down there and her parents still live down there. we just found out this morning that they're okay. one of the walls to their house fell down, but they're safe. its crazy to watch the news and see places i've been just in pieces. thankfully they're safe. they just have no electricity and limited water. i'll probably be heading down there in a month or two to do some repair work on some houses i've built down there, so if i do i'll be sure to post some pictures.
oh if any of you guys speak spanish and want to see the actual news from down there, check out ustream.tv its broadcasting the main news network in chile live. it gives a lot different picture of what's going on than what we're showing up here.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
this was terrible. some of you guys know that i go down to Santiago alot. and my girlfriend grew up down there and her parents still live down there. we just found out this morning that they're okay. one of the walls to their house fell down, but they're safe. its crazy to watch the news and see places i've been just in pieces. thankfully they're safe. they just have no electricity and limited water. i'll probably be heading down there in a month or two to do some repair work on some houses i've built down there, so if i do i'll be sure to post some pictures.
oh if any of you guys speak spanish and want to see the actual news from down there, check out ustream.tv its broadcasting the main news network in chile live. it gives a lot different picture of what's going on than what we're showing up here.
YA, man didn't forget about you. Glad to hear your girlfriend and her family are ok. Be safe in your trip buddy.

·
Registered
674 Posts
so much for the catastrophic killer tidal wave... 3', REALLY??? Come on CNN, you make 3' Sound like its gonna kill the entire state of Hawaii or Country of Japan... We got waves and surge 10x greater than that during Ivan and Charlie in 2004. Just ask the Panhandle and the west coast of FL.

Really 3' and that was the biggest the average was 1'. We see greater waves daily at the friggin beaches.

CNN you Disappoint us.

Now on a serious note... I'm Glad to see Chile isn't in as bad of shape as they claimed it would be, and glad to hear that most people who were injured will be alright. But the infrastructure devastation is apparent by the pictures coming in. Shows what a government can do with a plan and building codes, how quickly they can react

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Two earthquakes in two months is bad
This earthquake was bigger than haiti's but so far 760ish people died(im sure there will be more).. Would of been way worser if the buildings in this town was built like haiti's buildings..

·
Registered
931 Posts
Wow scary stuff man.....before you know it Cali will probably get hit by an earthquake and fall into the ocean, sucks to be me. :(
kinda like the sond "learn to swim" by tool??... where LA brakes off from the US..
ps.. no offence to neone

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.