Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just curious as to wether there were any christians on this site! i am a member of first Baptist church in mustang and was curious as to how many others there were that are believers in Christ.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I'm a member of the Big Branch Church of Christ... I was raised in the Church of Christ & my dad's the mininster, has been for about... wow... 15 years I guess... I sing in al ot of local Churches of Christ & I'm active w/ helping w/ the youth (since i'm so old now, lol). I also teach preteens in Vacation Bible School... ugh... tireing, but fun. HAHAHA
I deff believe in God/Christ because so much has happend in my life that, I mean, shew, just cant thank Him enough. Ya know...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Definitely me. I'm at Nyack College studying to be a youth pastor in the C&MA church

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely me. I'm at Nyack College studying to be a youth pastor in the C&MA church
haha thats pretty much what i am going to be doing only for my church lol i am a freshman in collage and helping with my youth group only goes to senior year in high school!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Haha that's hilarious.
I was raised Catholic, but it didn't sit well with me. I still love learning about other religions though. I don't believe in much but I find other cultures' belief systems interesting.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I was raised Catholic but I am a firm beliver in the tolerance of all religions. I took a history of religion class in college and learned alot of good and interesting stuff.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I call myself a Jewthren (Jewish and Lutheran). My dad is Jewish and my mom is Lutheran, so it's a bit of a toss up, but I believe in Jesus and celebrate Christmas (Chanukkah too), so I suppose I can relate most to Christianity.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I was raised Roman Catholic, but I have a set of dog tags that say Jedi Knight,lol. I'm a Christian but I don't consider myself associated with a church. I'm educated enough to read by myself and don't need someone to read stories for me.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
oooo! I'm glad this thread got started! I was also raised Catholic, but around 9 years ago I decided that is not really my kind of deal. I am a person who believes in God and wants to go by what the Bible says. I didn't sit well with being a Catholic because I personally believe there are some strange rules and what not involved with that religion. I have not been going to church for a while, but eventually want to find myself a good place to go. And like lobalt mentioned, I have had very amazing experiences in life that only could have happened through God. He is amazing!!!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Raised catholic, still attend church every sunday to keep the mom and pops happy. I personally don't bite into the whole deal, I believe there is some higher being- but honestly the church takes some ideas way too far and it doesn't sit well with me. I firmly believe in tolerance of all religions, as well as the option to choose not to believe, toleration and acceptance is my deal.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.