Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im trying tp figure out what i should do to my cobalt looks wise

should i go yellow and black. example black rims, tinted tails black halo projecter headlights or just keep it chrome and tint windows and do chrome halo projecters?

with what ever i do i have to get ss lips and maybe ss wing 2

any other ideas are welcome

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Personally I am not a big fan of chrome or polished aluminum, except maybe headlights on white, silver or gray cars. Any other colors chrome does not look good, IMO.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well first off paint your grill black it comes right out and looks better black then paint the bow ties just masking tape off the silver ring on the outside of it and it would look good black on your car. then go with the projectors and maybe tint your tails once your done with all that the rims might go with it better

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yellow with black always makes a sexy sporty ride. You tint those tails, black housing headlights (why not halos, its a good lookin machine, make it official) and IMO black rims, some people dont like the black rims, i however find them to complement the hell out of a ride

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have a buddy with the same car as you, yellow, and he powdercoated his stock wheels black, it looked nice, I'm personally a fan of black and yellow.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
YELLOW AND BLACK FTW!!! do it man, it really stands out, and looks badass.

BTW I hate crome....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.