Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lol I say live with it if it's not that noticeable. if it is, replace it with something sweet

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
naww I'm just poking fun I don't mean anything bad lol. for real though the best options have been mentioned.

you can get some fabric fuzz of a matching color and glue it in. I've seen upholstery repair guys do that for burn marks

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
haha "interwebz"

well you could stop smoking in the car for one..:laugh:

but seriously I would just get some Fabric/vinyl spray from an auto store($15)..grey black w/e and dye the whole headliner... sounds like a p.i.t.a? its not THAT bad, I did it IN THE CAR, I just taped sheets all around the windows and layed drop sheets over the seats and dropped the bomb haha!, the whole headliner looked FAAAABBBUUUULLLLOOOUUSSS.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
A mod should close this thread since I don't have correct terms and it's cool to make me feel dumb...
If you get but hurt so easily, then I suggest you try your hand at crocheting than being on the interwebz... If you read this in a thread that wasnt yours, you wouldn't think "dumbass" at all? lol I know thats what popped in my head. The burn mark is there to remind you to quit smoking, thats the best advice there is.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.