Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I've replaced the stereo on my 2008 Cobalt LT a while back and the work was done in another city so I can't go back for this and I have to figure this out on my own. Anyway after the replacement I tried to charge my phone through the cigarette lighter and non of the two works anymore! I doubt that it's the fuse cause it was working before they got their hands on my radio lol I think they might have unplugged a socket or something?!!! Do you guys have any idea what I could do?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,821 Posts
Well it's 2 different fuses. They may have forgotten to plug the cigarette lighter when they remove the center console cover. This cover just snaps in and can easily come apart, Be careful since the socket is attached to this piece.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's 2 different fuses. They may have forgotten to plug the cigarette lighter when they remove the center console cover. This cover just snaps in and can easily come apart, Be careful since the socket is attached to this piece.
Thanks for replying
but what does it look like? what should I reconnect?
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top