Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my girlfriend was driving her civic the other day and it died out of nowhere. Cant figure out what is wrong with it. Has fuel, battery is charged, but can't hear the fuel pump prime. Not sure what to check next. Took a picture, let me know if you have any suggestions.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scared the hell out of us. That thing stayed in there for two days after we towed it, when we finally got around to checking it out this thing jumps out, runs between the windshield and hood, runs back under the car, and just sets up camp behind the engine.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I've ran into mice and their nests close to alternators and such...but never anything like that, good lord.

So I'm guessing it was feasting on the electrical stuff?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Is that a ****ing beaver?

WHAT IN THE ****ING LOLOLOLOL's
That is my exact reaction lmao that's hilarious, how did that bastid survive there

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
do you know how hot that motor gets? holy s*** LOL

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's back was burned so I'm guessing it was stuck in there until we popped the hood. I have no idea how it survived though. But that thing went to town on some of the wiring. Not as bad as you'd think though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha no if he'd cooked in there a little longer we probably could have. He ended up running out and under a customer's jeep and crawling up by its fuel tank. That pretty much sealed its fate because I'm not telling a guy who dropped his jeep off for a blown head gasket that a groundhog chewed his shit up.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
So 135 hp and 1 gopher power

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Beaver power!! Woop woop!!! New technology

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is halarious!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
The conversion is 1horse = 17.437 groundhogs. Makes your car sound more powerful! :D therefore my car has approximately 2354 groundhog power.

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
135 H½Gp

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
So whatever happened to the beaver? Did you guys get someone to remove it or did it just leave on it's own?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That's hilarious. So that's the secret to Honda's Vtec. If your Honda dealership charges you beaver food supplies with every oil change, then now you know.

I always wondered how Honda engines last so long :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.