Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the wash with my girl yesterday and cleaned the cars...

Someone decided to smash windows and lights on her car this summer..

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
preciate it fellas.. pics make it look way better than it is.... sooo many rock chips and paint blemishes on the front bumper/hood and rear lip

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
preciate it fellas.. pics make it look way better than it is.... sooo many rock chips and paint blemishes on the front bumper/hood and rear lip
Yea but that is to be expected, the only way to keep something super nice is to trailer it. Daily drivers are going to have chips and blemishes. I like your girls Celica also, I always wanted on with the TRD aero kt, nice dished wheels and lowered.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea but that is to be expected, the only way to keep something super nice is to trailer it. Daily drivers are going to have chips and blemishes. I like your girls Celica also, I always wanted on with the TRD aero kt, nice dished wheels and lowered.

Most of it comes from drivin to htown to see my girl :(

CAN'T WAIT To get another car lol.

love the car man... but something about celica's that makes me want to hurt someone...:laugh:....:blink:.......:laugh:...... :notrust:
I like the previous celica better. She wants a supra when she finishes her nursing school

·
Registered
379 Posts
thnx man.. supra isnt for me. its for the gf. and SHE's buyin it lol..

im gettin a sky, vette, and cts-v
I can't say I'm a Cadillac man, they strike me as old person cars.
If you wanna be really cool, get the Sky.

Oh yeah, and slick cars man.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Car looks sweet! CTS-V=:love:

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Nurburgring ring tested FTW!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.