Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know this has been asked a million times but I searched and searched and couldn't find anything.

It's a 2006 2.2 5speed ls family car.

The clutch fried on my 3 days ago, so I dropped the tranny and bought a autozone clutch with a new thro out bEaring. Replaced everything and it went great.

I have bleed the clutch a thousand times already and you can still push down the pedal with your hand. One way I bled it was pump clutch pedal several times, hold it to floor, then open bleeder, close it, repeat

The other way I used was with a vacum pump. Still nothing. Bleed the brakes also since its the same rezavor. Help!

What else can I do

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm actually having the same problem but I actually have a place that Is sucking in air, gm says that to bleed it you have to put a special plug on the reservoir and keep the bleeder closed, put a vacuum on it and release it,keep doing this until the fluid level doesn't change in the reservoir. That's the proper way to do it. But you can actually use a tub stopper with a fitting in it to do it but I don't know the size of the stopper to use.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.