Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i test drove a couple cobalts today. the one was a loaded lt and the other was a plain ls. I drove the lt first and it kept wanting to stall. i had to rev it to about 1.5-2k or it would start stuttering and almost stalling. then i drove the ls and it was fine. it would be ridiculous for the cars to have different clutches so it's probably a problem with the lt right?... it also made a weird popping noise when my mom(who was with me) opened the passenger side door from the inside. also, how is it with a short shifter in it? i noticed the throw to the rear is really long. so long in fact i couldnt have the armrest down... all reasons im leaning to the ls (i know that's weird)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in the long run it's not gonna be my car. I'm buying it and in about 5 years selling it and getting a new camaro(if gm is around that is)

·
Registered
52 Posts
LT usually has many more Power options:

ABS
A/C
More power items (windows, sunroof ect..)

These all can put a power drain to the engine causing rough take offs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Once you have had a vehicle with power windows, locks, you cant go back. This is the only reason I bought a LT for my commuter.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ exactly. i had a 2000 civic si so it had everything... but 12,200 is such a good price

·
Registered
277 Posts
5 years is quite awhile my man. How old are you now? I know in 5 years ill be outta school and hopefully makin some cash and tryin to get married. I dont wanna be rollin around with crank windows. Thats just me, I gotta roll in style tho lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.