Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've had my cobalt for about a year and half now and from day one i've thought this was an extremely weird clutch. I've been driving manuals for 2 years prior and never had a single problem with wear. Pretty much the clutch is making it's way out more each day and has almost gotten to the point where it's at the end of the pedal. It hasn't been slipping whatsoever, just scares the hell out of me since i'm so far away from my family and i'm not sure what i'd do if i'm stranded without a car. Any ideas on this? Also i have never driven a car that has taken so damn long to shift from first to second smoothly. Could that be another possible problem or does everyone's engine take forever to bog down as well? Thanks in advance guys.

Eric

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's a little bit under halfway between min and max. Do you think that little of a variance will do it?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok sounds good! i'll be doing that christmas when i get home to the garage. Sucks being in an apartment lol. Thanks for the help banker! I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha trust me I would love to but they came around when I was simply changing oil with no mess and started complaining and threatening to file a complaint. Rochester's full of assholes.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Nope it says Rochester NY not too far from me. Been there quite a few times, if you go to any of the autocross events you'll probably meet me there.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Wasn't aware, was tempted to post that earlier anyways though about the Finger Lakes SCCA events

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
You pulled out your engine at your apartment complex? Wow! My HOA would never approve of that! The lady who runs the local housing even dislikes seeing me put a jack under my car for bolting down a screw or nut.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
geez all ny balts live upstate lol or LI

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

i try to pull my engine out on the streets it will get taken =[

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
ha! freaking epic!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.