Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 cobalt 2.2 problem is that it was running and driving and just quit , now it wont start or turn over , turn the key gauges work and everything inside works but no start , I changes battery and checked all the fuses and relays but no success.

I had replaced the transmission pressure switch before this trouble started but it cranked and ran after repair and trans service, also checked the ecm tcm ground for bad connection and corrosion no problems any help solving this would be greatly appreciated

I have a mechanical background so pour it on even if a technical description it will be welcome

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a 2010 cobalt 2.2 problem is that it was running and driving and just quit , now it wont start or turn over , turn the key gauges work and everything inside works but no start , I changes battery and checked all the fuses and relays but no success.

I had replaced the transmission pressure switch before this trouble started but it cranked and ran after repair and trans service, also checked the ecm tcm ground for bad connection and corrosion no problems any help solving this would be greatly appreciated

I have a mechanical background so pour it on even if a technical description it will be welcome
Did you get a code or anything or...some type of warning before it shut off

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.