Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a question about an issue I am having with my ladies car. She has a 2 door 2010 Cobalt. Her door striker came off on the driver side, which it dropped the backing plate with threads on it down into the b-pillar body. I took out all the interior trim and it looks like that area is completely sealed in the frame. Is there any way to get to this?

Has anyone had a similar issue? Seems like a pretty poor design choice to not allow access to that area. Help!

Anyone have a diagram of that area or any images of the naked unibody?

Thanks
m

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hello,

I have a question about an issue I am having with my ladies car. She has a 2 door 2010 Cobalt. Her door striker came off on the driver side, which it dropped the backing plate with threads on it down into the b-pillar body. I took out all the interior trim and it looks like that area is completely sealed in the frame. Is there any way to get to this?

Has anyone had a similar issue? Seems like a pretty poor design choice to not allow access to that area. Help!

Anyone have a diagram of that area or any images of the naked unibody?

Thanks
m
I may be wrong but there might be access to it from behind the trim in rear seat area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.