Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are hoping to get as many cobalt owners that would be willing to make a drive to Tulsa on the 29 of March to come out. Of course dependent on weather conditions. We would like to meet at or around 7 PM at Hooters at 61st and Memorial, the address is below and you can get directions from yellowpages.com

Hooters
8108 E 61st St
Tulsa, OK 74133

Please post if you are interested in coming or will be coming so we have an idea of how many people will be showing up. Schedule will go something like this:

7:00PM- Meet and Greet
7:30PM- Eat
8:30PM to 9:00PM- Start cruising
10:30PM to 11:00PM- Meet at a certain location then head home.

H

·
0 Posts
i'll think about it, it's a 2 hour drive for me so i'm not sure if i'll be able to. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yea its about the same distance for me. It seems like a great idea though, how many people do you think will be there? Just people from this site or others from your area?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am hoping that there will be lots that show up, with people from this site and my area. Also if you are going to come then try to get people from your area to come as well!!!

dkanderson added 15 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

If no one really shows up then it will be called off and possibly rescheduled for a later date.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess that no one is wanting to come??? So i guess that it will be rescheduled for sometime in the summer time...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.