Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have never seen another 07 ss s/c around my city only lt's so i was on an older highway doing about 70 and i see a car gaining quick on me i didnt realize it was a cobalt ss s/c like mine till he whiped into the other lane ! i figured hed want to race...but instead gave me a grin and a thumbs up and cruised along side of me in the other lane..blocking traffic in both lanes lol....

it was a pround moment and a little cobalt bounding ! hes car was nice had the highrise spolier on it and he had black ghost flames on both front panels and bumper coming up over the hood.... so for about a mile we cruised next to eachother lol until we sadly parted ways :(

oh ya to top off my good day of course i had some bad...i was at a 4way stop getting ready to go some ******* came flyin behinde me hit his breaks at the last minute and as my car rolled back he hit my bumper....i was going to work so i was going to pull over and talk to him but he quickly made a u turn and sped off...****ing *******...hes lucky no damage was done...other wise id hunt him down and smash his windows in :) that is all :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was just mad becuase instead of giving me room and slowing down...he gets right on my bumper and when i start to roll he hit his gas..and knocked into my bumper ! lucky no damage was done !

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
cool. I've rolled next to a couple other balts around here. I've only seen one legit one with mods though. SS with chrome wheels and lowered. nothing super special.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
I have seen someone twice on the way to a mall, with a yc decal on, it was a red coupe, with tinted tail lights. I thought omg I'm on that site too! :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well my car and his car are legit...ss sc FTW haha our rally yellow cars were just cursin next to eachother...and trust ive washed cleaned vacumed my car everyday ! i dont neglect anything on my car lol..its my baby...some girl bashed me for having a cobalt...so i said ya it sucks when ur behinde me and im looking at ur car in th distance trow my back window :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don't even get that around here. The only ones who drive a cobalt are cute girls, old women, and really old guys.

Everyone else has Toyota Celicas with an aluminum wing that costs more than the car.................

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry man i feel for u.. rest a sure if i was around where u live id be ur wing man lol something like goose and maverick :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its a car made in the USA i dig it broski

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
So i have never seen another 07 ss s/c around my city only lt's so i was on an older highway doing about 70 and i see a car gaining quick on me i didnt realize it was a cobalt ss s/c like mine till he whiped into the other lane ! i figured hed want to race...but instead gave me a grin and a thumbs up and cruised along side of me in the other lane..blocking traffic in both lanes lol....

it was a pround moment and a little cobalt bounding ! hes car was nice had the highrise spolier on it and he had black ghost flames on both front panels and bumper coming up over the hood.... so for about a mile we cruised next to eachother lol until we sadly parted ways :(

oh ya to top off my good day of course i had some bad...i was at a 4way stop getting ready to go some ******* came flyin behinde me hit his breaks at the last minute and as my car rolled back he hit my bumper....i was going to work so i was going to pull over and talk to him but he quickly made a u turn and sped off...****ing *******...hes lucky no damage was done...other wise id hunt him down and smash his windows in :) that is all :)
What's wrong with lt's? :notrust:

I don't even get that around here. The only ones who drive a cobalt are cute girls, old women, and really old guys.

Everyone else has Toyota Celicas with an aluminum wing that costs more than the car.................
:blink: are you complaining about this? I kid.. I kid.. :toung:

·
Say What again!
6,033 Posts
Haha, my LT will eat quite a few unsuspecting SS's alive. :laugh:

But yes, I've been enjoying cruising with Cobalts as of late. Most recent was with SSPainter on Woodward cruising around, and before that Delta 2.2 somehow found my car at 5PM coming home from work where we proceeded to drive 10 under and block two lanes while talking to each other out the windows, haha.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here we go dont be A holes lol....i say lt's meaning stock..like old people driving them... u lt owners on YC are a different breed...always much respect for my fellow cobalt bro's :).

none the less i still respect anyone who has a balt..unless u neglect ur car and give us a bad name !

·
Registered
713 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I give other cobalt/G5 owners thumbs up. 99% of them look at me like I'm retarded.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats cuz u lie in pa i was born and rasied in pa lol..know how that goes sometimes...wisconsin is laid back most people who have a nice car like u will give u the thumbs up and cruise by u. only time some guy was a **** was when he had a jaguar and i had my old shit beater so he wanted to race me lol and then talked shit..when i kept up with him so after a few choice words i said meet me in this parking lot follow me..he made the next right off the road lol.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
It's not very often I give thumbs up to fellow balt owners around me. If they are younger people I do. but most of them are old farts that prolly don't even know my car is a cobalt lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.