Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the pic is obviously different...that one is on what we all call a "truck" regardless, any overlay like that would be complete rice and look like shit. you'll just get laughed at, i'm sorry for reality
I'm sorry but "rice" is the dumbest term i have ever heard in my life. i think they look good on my friends so I'm just trying to find the right ones. i didn't ask your opinion what you thought of them, nor do i care. again, i just wanted to find the right ones.. sorry for reality

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

these are the ones, this guy painted them blue

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yeah, those look good.
I think he just painted the lights.
I'd do this to my car if I had a coupe.

And all you asses that were rude should just keep your opinion to yourself cuz you fail at life and can't read.
[Insert signature here]

·
Registered
584 Posts
keep in mind that those tail light covers in the first post look absolutely NOTHING like the first one. those look alright, but the first post would look like complete shit
Read what he freakin typed before you run you typing fingers.
It's people like you who make the cobalt community look stupid.
You obviously didn't read it or you wouldn't of type what you typed.
He wasn't asking for a opinion.
He was asking if they were the right cover just not the right picture.

[Insert signature here]

·
Registered
584 Posts
calm down noobie. his wording doesn't exactly make sense unless you read over it 5 times. they're basically eyelids but for tail lights. pretty much identical to the skyline mod.
I wish I had coupe tail lights on my sedan... Lmao, I'm just in a jerk mood today.

[Insert signature here]

·
Registered
229 Posts
simmer down guys! there just [email protected]#$ing tail light covers an yah there avs i bought them off of ebay awhile back they come smoked but i painted to match the car.
u guys just missed out on them i recently traded in my cobalt an sold them to keiserx13
good luck finding them!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
keep in mind that those tail light covers in the first post look absolutely NOTHING like the first one. those look alright, but the first post would look like complete shit
i know the first ones look like shit.. those are the ONLY AVS light covers i can find online

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

calm down noobie. his wording doesn't exactly make sense unless you read over it 5 times. they're basically eyelids but for tail lights. pretty much identical to the skyline mod.
my wording didn't say anything involving opinions about the covers

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

simmer down guys! there just [email protected]#$ing tail light covers an yah there avs i bought them off of ebay awhile back they come smoked but i painted to match the car.
u guys just missed out on them i recently traded in my cobalt an sold them to keiserx13
good luck finding them!
thanks man.. i was jw if that pic was different from the actual thing

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
For future reference it doesn't matter if you ask for an opinion or not you are going to get one and probably three tangents from your op. And here is one!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have the covers....bought them off a member on a forum couple years ago. Left mine smoked. You can see them in my Sig. Might be available for purchase if the price is right.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Sounded like there was a happy ending after that mess of a thread. You are probably too young for those types of massage parlors to get the joke.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.