1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just in:
Several Cobalt SS spoilers.
$553 new from the dealer.
We're running a special of $115 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Available in several colors including:
**BLACK IS SOLD OUT**

Red:
**SOLD OUT**

Dark Blue:
Chevy Cobalt SS Rear Spoiler Dark Blue OEM New: 169-00382DKBLU Schram Auto Parts

Silver:
**SOLD OUT**

Sport Red:
Chevy Cobalt SS Rear Spoiler Sport Red Tint Coat OEM: 169-00382SRED Schram Auto Parts

White:
Chevy Cobalt SS Rear SS Style Spoiler White OEM NEW: 169-00382WhT Schram Auto Parts

And Yellow:
Chevy Cobalt SS Rear Spoiler SS Style Yellow OEM New: 169-00382Yel Schram Auto Parts

This is D81 option off of the 07-09 coupe SS.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey will you be getting one in this color?

Exterior
Solid PaintColor CodeTouch-Up Paint Number
Slate Metallic487UWA-503Q
I don't believe I have any colors other than the ones posted. If I get more in different colors, I'll add them above.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just ordered mine how do i get my tracking number?
If you entered an e-mail address you will automatically receive a tracking number when it ships. Items usual ship within 1 business day so plan on this shipping Monday. If you don't receive a tracking number Monday night, e-mail [email protected] and we'll look it up manual for you, or call 1-800-292-1032 EXT 2167 and ask for Blake.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you entered an e-mail address you will automatically receive a tracking number when it ships. Items usual ship within 1 business day so plan on this shipping Monday. If you don't receive a tracking number Monday night, e-mail [email protected] and we'll look it up manual for you, or call 1-800-292-1032 EXT 2167 and ask for Blake.
awsome thanks alot will be looking forward to getting this :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I hear that BTW thanks a ton Schram Auto Parts very very speedy delivery packaging was perfect and and price was great will order from you guys again if you get anything i might need in the future
Excellent. I'm glad we got you taken care of. Keep in mind I have thousands of other parts available for purchase. If you need something and don't see it here, PM me or give us a call at 1-800-292-1032 EXT 2167
Schrams

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I hear that BTW thanks a ton Schram Auto Parts very very speedy delivery packaging was perfect and and price was great will order from you guys again if you get anything i might need in the future
Indeed, they got mine hear really quick and in perfect condition. A low price such as that is always great. Thanks Schram!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.