Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nope. I've got all of them sorted through now. Completely out of black, but I did find a hand full of Imperial Blue which I will be posting shortly.
Are you going to be getting any more black spoilers in with in the next month or two?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Any white ones? Really i I need is the right peg but cant seem to find a single.
Yes, I have whites. I have to keep some on reserve for eBay so these might not be on my website right now. If you either PM me with your e-mail address or make an offer of 115 on one of the ones on eBay I'll get one coming to you.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

do the spoilers you have come with the installation hardware? really lookin at the victory red one on pay day
The tape is on them, and I'm pretty sure all you need at that point is a couple of nuts. I've never put one on myself, but I'm sure one of the guys that put one on can confirm this? Your old nuts should even work?
Scott

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Several colors are now sold out. I have reserved a few of each color for eBay, so if your color appears to be sold out, check there.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.