1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
594 Posts
sorry but I am keeping my cobalt.I already invested some money into the cobalt,not going to bother upgrading.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Things I do like:
1) 1.4L Turbo engine thats 40 MPG capable
2) Overall Body (except front grill)
3) Utilizes the Delta II platorm
4) It's much lower to the ground now!
5) Interior pics look freakin' awesome
6) Being tested on the Nurburgring to make sure it can compete with the competition

Things I don't like:
1) Delta II still uses the torsion beam (where's the IRS?!) :(
2) SS model has not been confirmed yet
3) The name "Cruze" sounds like Impala in the small car segment and they should have kept Cobalt

Overall, pretty cool car would be interested in looking at one, but I don't know about buying one, I would be satisfied with the current model right now, as far as performance.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Sticking with the cobalts, not liking the name cruze. Imagine saying yeah my name is so and so and I own a cruze. wtf?

·
Registered
446 Posts
www.yourcruze.com anyone? lol (don't click on it)

The name cruze just doesn't sound like a appealing car name, it definitely deserves something better.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Keepin the balt. That thing is fugly!!!! Oh well. We got a short lived car. So be it. I'll park it in the garage and 50 years from now my grandsons can pull it out and play with it. Maybe it will be a collector item one day. Who knows.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
hey, it sounds like the Toyota Yaris in a chevy style, lol

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hey at least people can say I am going for a cruze on the highway.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The name is bad enough already we don't even know if there's going to be a coupe version of this car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.