Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 cobalt LT and have some electrical issues. When I go to start the car it starts and everything, but as soon as I backup and hit the break it dies out completely. I go to the back to reposition the negative cable and the car is no on Anti-theft mode and doesn鈥檛 want to give the engine a spark. Please help, dear forum. I keep having this problem and now my cobalt is stuck at the gas station 馃様.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
@Coby7 any ideas or diagrams to help?

I am currently at work I had to leave it at the gas station. But as soon as I start it there is no check engine light that comes on when it is supposed to normally pop up when you start the car. It displays on the screen 鈥減ower steering鈥 other than that it won鈥檛 crank for nothing. It鈥檚 on anti theft mode and is a so hard to get it back on man.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
So I鈥檝e figured bout the issue to my current problem every time the car turns off it will be completely on shut off mode. Reading only power steering on mu dash followed by no reading for the coolant , oil life, mpg, etc. I go to back where the battery usually is on these cars and they have a big red fuse reading 50. Dust it off plug it back it , it should crank now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.