Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to see if anyone on here would like to have lightweight fiberglass parts:

stock Fiberglass hood or custom hood would be $550 shipped and will bolt on and have the stock hood latch or a pin on hood would be $450 shipped

fiberglass fenders would be $420 shipped per set

fiberglass quarter panels would be $500 shipped per set

Fiberglass rockerpanels would be $375 shipped per set

custom bumpercovers start at $450 shipped each

Front lips are $350 shipped

sideskirts start at $375 shipped per set

doors would be $550 shipped each and you would be able to use the window like normal

rear trunk would be $375 shipped

I can even do these in Carbonfiber overlay, but pricing would be more.

I would need to have a group buy in of at least 5 people per item.

These are already light weight cars and fiberglass replacement panels would help even more.

I had a guy here in Oklahoma that was interested, but I havent heard anything from him lately. I would need someone with a Cobalt to build the parts from, and he would get a price cut.

Thanks for taking a look.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too much $$ I can get the fiberglass fenders from andysautosport for $250.00 shipped.
Well if that is the price shipped for a set, then go ahead.

Those are an inferior product made from polyester resin that wont last long before cracking. and wont be strong enough if they get hit with anything.

Everything I make is from epoxy resin and will last longer than the life of your car.

They use the same resin for carbonfiber products, so it makes it even stronger.

I can hit my fenders with a hammer or my fist and they wont crack or bust.

Lighter is better. the lighter your car the faster it is.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Post some pics and we can go from there. No one is interested because we havent seen anything other than words... If we see a product we like, then there is a good chance we will buy. Its like buyin a car, I know I dont like to purchase a car till I have seen it and seen some feedback on it. Do you have any customer feedback on your products or are you a new seller?

·
Registered
109 Posts
im pretty sure im the guy that reffered him but im straped for cash and cat afford anything.... if no1 else is in oklahoma i could stil maybe use my car for donor parts.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Higly interested in a front lip with a carbon fiber over lay. Got pics of what the lip looks like ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll vouche for impulse. Mans a ****ing genuis!! He's my mentor. What up impulse!!!
Sup man! Thanks for the props!

Ill get some pics tommarow hopefully, of cars I have built and other stuff I have built and stuff Im building.

I have been super busy lately trying to get my new shop going and other stuff.

·
Registered
403 Posts
im pretty sure im the guy that reffered him but im straped for cash and cat afford anything.... if no1 else is in oklahoma i could stil maybe use my car for donor parts.
oklahoma is that were you are at cause i am located in okc!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.