Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys.

Been cruising the forums for a few days now and i really like what i have been seeing. I am not yet an owner of a cobalt be a guaranteed future owner. Looking to buy a used coupe to mod to my liking :). I am located in Montreal Canada. Unfortunately I cant really afford a SS but i have seen tons of ideas for what i can do to my coupe.

MarcA

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Welcome!
U'll love this forum, its pretty much the awesomest! lol
And as for the balt, I have a BASE LS coupe and I looooove it, dont need an SS! Although they are pretty sexy...hahaha....
So good luck on ur purchase! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome, hope you find the site helpful!
get a yellow one! :toung:
Hate to be a pooper but I've been looking at either black or white :cheesy:

Welcome!
U'll love this forum, its pretty much the awesomest! lol
And as for the balt, I have a BASE LS coupe and I looooove it, dont need an SS! Although they are pretty sexy...hahaha....
So good luck on ur purchase! :)
I know the SS are freaking awesome looking....they look so good i was thinking of changing the bumpers on the ls to make it look like the ss, along with the rims..love them on the new 2009.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Go white! Go white! White FTW! LOL! Just messin. Welcome. It's pretty freakin awesome here. =)
Harder than u think....arent many white coupes around here. to be honest i only saw ONE! and that was at the dealer. Not looking to buy it new though :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.