Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well right now I have these shitty wheels and tires on my car that I'm going to sell with my acura so i decided to burn a little rubber off of them!

I know.. Blah blah blah waste of rubber blah blah

I don't care!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
AHAHAHA! Sorry Daman, but if i recall, you gots a burnt out light on your driver's side, lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
that shift was a little scary, they almost stopped, but you pulled it out nicely

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol yeah I thought it was going to power out for a second. But it was fun.

Kinda crazy though, If you ever do this have your vents set on recirculate because smoke started coming out my vents! LOL

·
Registered
122 Posts
Should of held it a bit longer, not enough smoke. :p what all do you have done to your car? sounded like all it has was a intake.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would have held it a little longer but Once the smoke started coming in my vents I just couldn't take it anymore!

For performance I have the K&N SRI, Racing solutions 2.2 header, Corsa sport catback, Poly trans mounts and the TWM short throw shifter.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Exhaust must be really quiet then, which is surprising since its a full exhaust, not a bad thing though, I want to do my full exhaust on the cobalt, and dont want it to be loud(my truck is loud enough, dont need a loud car too).

·
Registered
450 Posts
oh yeah it sounds pretty quiet. mine is a bit louder but i love the low tone. how do you like the header? was it a feeleble gain? I've been tossing around the idea of getting one but i want it to be noticeable.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah the header is very noticeable. Especially +3000 RPM It used to kinda choke at about 5500 also. But now it just pulls hard and steady all the way to redline.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Good job daman ... gotta love the smell of burnt rubber.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.