Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So out on my base( WSMR ) our airman are living in the NCO dorms for the Army and i realized yesterday that 4 of us have cobalts that live next to each other... a 2010 sedan lt red, 2009 sport coupe maroon, my black 05 coupe, and an 06 orange coupe lol all stock so far helping the sedan do some work and throwing on my rims and sts this weekend and injen orderd

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
That's pretty neat, tell them to sign up over here!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what rims you have jw

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

That's pretty neat, tell them to sign up over here!
im trying my roomate is tonight but he is to lazy to put in work. and the other one fked up his sport last weekend kicking a dent in it over some kitty:blink1:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
what rims you have jw

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

im trying my roomate is tonight but he is to lazy to put in work. and the other one fked up his sport last weekend kicking a dent in it over some kitty:blink1:
Shame on them! lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea im the only one wanting to mod but ive only done the cheap or free shit. i want to save up and put a crap ton of parts on at the same time so the increase will be noticable lol'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.