Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live near Springfield Illinois. I always see on YouTube about Cobalt meet's like in California and Florida. But please where is there in MO or IL? So basically St. Louis MO or Springfield IL? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
They should have a huge cobalt meet somewhere, kinda like how they have Vipers in Mooresville, NC or Supras invade Vegas. I went to both and the viper meet was insane. They had 125 cars show up, each one wasnt the same color :)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I have been tossing the idea of a huge meet somewhere. Havent funished the details in my head yet.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
lets do one
+1 agreed. Well, I may have to pass, I dont get weekdays off at UTi and it counts against you, $1500 per class :(

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
+1 agreed. Well, I may have to pass, I dont get weekdays off at UTi and it counts against you, $1500 per class :(
I went to UTI too.. I went to the Glendale Heights, IL campus. I know the scheduling sucks there, but it all depends on the concentration of interest from people as to where the meet would be located. I know the PA meet in 2010 went well because there was a LOT of interest there. So wherever most of the people are from saying they'd go (just for better turn out purposes), would probably be closer to them rather than across the country lol. Like I said, I'm still brushing up ideas and details.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I said trailer queen, not shipping crate queen!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Ah cmon! Were gonna meet, then cruise thru the mountains to the windward side of the island then around The south shore. Finally ending at a custom shop to sign up for an upcoming car show...can use a few more of You guys for the show :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.