Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
dude, im going to bump this song...EVERYWHERE.

·
Registered
455 Posts
that songs amazing. i wanna see if i can rip the song and make it a ringtone lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
that songs amazing. i wanna see if i can rip the song and make it a ringtone lol
if you do...put the song up on a download site so everyone can get it hahah:laugh:

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
put it on phonezoo.com! Then every1 can dload it!!! (((im not sure how to upload stuff onto phonezoo but i use it alot to get random stuff for my phone)))

·
Registered
498 Posts
I grabbed it from the youtube page and I've got it on my iPod but it's in mono not stereo. Either way it sounds good and I'll be playing it next time I'm in my Cobalt :)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
hey i converted it to an mp3 file - it's 3.43 MB - anyone out here have a place you can put it for others to download it from? i'll email it to you if you do.
[email protected]

i'll put it on zshare or something.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I just found out this is a take on his song "Entourage". The chorus is just changed up to the Cobalt chorus...cool.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
LimeLinx - File Preview - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image

ok ladies and gents, there it is...the link to download the Chevy Cobalt song. lmao...its on limelinx and all you have to do is go there and it'll start to play the song, just click the button that says download. it'll come up to another window with a big button that says download now..click it. wait for the time, then enjoy! me, im going to go tear up the hood now with it lmao

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
LimeLinx - File Preview - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image

ok ladies and gents, there it is...the link to download the Chevy Cobalt song. lmao...its on limelinx and all you have to do is go there and it'll start to play the song, just click the button that says download. it'll come up to another window with a big button that says download now..click it. wait for the time, then enjoy! me, im going to go tear up the hood now with it lmao
guess you got the email - thanks for uploading it!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
no problem guys...make sure this thread doesnt get forgot about lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.