Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm going to projectile vomit.
Cruze!? I was waiting for GM to come out with a replacement for my Cobalt and now they think I'm going to buy a Chevy Cruze!? Who in Gods name came out with that idiotic, moronic, witless name? I didnt think they should change the name at all but I would have had no problem if they changed it to Nova, Chevelle, Monza, even Optra.
To make matters worse they are waiting until 2010 in their weakest market to sell the replacement while not improving the current Cobalt at all! What do they think the resale value will be on current Cobalts? What about all the Cobalt fansites that exist now?
Cruze? Oh man, I think I am going to have to jump ship this time. Its just not worth an ulcer trying to prop up a company as clueless as GM. The next Focus may be my next purchase or the Mazda 3.
GM, you deserve whatever fate befalls you. I am nauseated right now.

Are you going to change the name of this site to YourCruze.com?
I can't even believe this is a real story its so absurd.
Go to www.GMinsidenews.com for the story.

·
Registered
594 Posts
GM is just going down the drain now.So sad to see that happen.its like Chevelle was changed into Malibu ehhh.

·
Registered
46 Posts
next they'll add a flower vase and a special compartment for tampon storage...

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would have to agree though that they didn't add a tampon storage for the new cruze

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Cruz.. wow, i guess it will sit great right next the the skyy, and the solstice. All these gay names wtf. Maybe they come with a lipstick holder instead of a cigarette lighter too!

·
Registered
869 Posts
GM is on a resurgence of great vehicles right now, and are nowhere near any proverbial drain. Good luck trying to replace a Cobalt with a Focus, those are near as pointless as the company that makes them. You want a company going down a shithole, talk to Ford. Mustang and F-150 sales won't keep them afloat forever. Yes, Cruze is a retarded name. But this is two years away guys, you know how many name changes concepts go through in that time? Don't go calling this one just yet.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
That is a horrific name for any car. I thought GM could come up with something much clever than Cruze. But obviously i over estimated them. Good find whoever found this by the way.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GM is on a resurgence of great vehicles right now, and are nowhere near any proverbial drain. Good luck trying to replace a Cobalt with a Focus, those are near as pointless as the company that makes them. You want a company going down a shithole, talk to Ford. Mustang and F-150 sales won't keep them afloat forever. Yes, Cruze is a retarded name. But this is two years away guys, you know how many name changes concepts go through in that time? Don't go calling this one just yet.
Ford is bringing over their entire Euro lineup to the states, starting with the Fiesta, C-Max, and Kuga. After that is the Euro Focus. Ford, in my opinion, is doing much more than GM in a faster timeframe. I have to overlook the current Focus redesign and the name 'Flex', however, both of which are awful.
GM is an incompetent blob of a company with a dimbrained chimp as CEO.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I hate to say such a thing, but if the name change does go through, I'm switching from domestic all together. I'll take the new WRX hatchback. Cruze! What are they thinking?

·
Banned
384 Posts
your going to quit buying domestic because you dont like the name of a car?

·
Registered
869 Posts
With GM making strides in excellent vehicles such as the Malibu, the Acadia, G8, Cobalt SS/TC, and an entire line of wonderful new Buicks, you find this and jump up on the soapbox? Seems like you just wanted an excuse to moan dude.

·
Registered
594 Posts
well if someone buys the cruze you can always debadge it and put cobalt on it.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
With GM making strides in excellent vehicles such as the Malibu, the Acadia, G8, Cobalt SS/TC, and an entire line of wonderful new Buicks, you find this and jump up on the soapbox? Seems like you just wanted an excuse to moan dude.
Go to Gminsidenews and find out how many people are moaning.
Its a dumb move, I'm calling them on it.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I think it is way early too call and if i ever did buy a cruze i would have to debadge it when i picked it up at the dealership in their lot hahah

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.