Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. I never knew there was supposed to be an insert in the cupholders, so I never questioned the dealership about it. I just figured they were completely shitty.

Now, my cupholders literally hold nothing. I put bottles above my e-brake and use my cupholders as cellphone holders.

Does anybody happen to have an extra insert they'd like to sell?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
have you tried going back to the dealer and asking about it? otherwise, id try ebay or a wrecker

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I apparently have a bad problem of making threads and forgetting to check up on them :| sorry guys.

I'm sick of my dealership, I feel like if I go back there, I'll punch the guy who sold me the car in the face. Thanks for the eBay links, I (you) found one for $10, a lot cheaper than the $20 + s&h I originally found. Do these inserts help much, if at all? Currently, only 32 oz drinks dont fall out of the cup holders. If I have water bottles, soda bottles, etc., then no question they'll fall out.

I ordered the inserts anyway, as I think they'd just look better, but I'd just like to know what to expect.

Thanks again

·
Registered
992 Posts
I apparently have a bad problem of making threads and forgetting to check up on them :| sorry guys.

I'm sick of my dealership, I feel like if I go back there, I'll punch the guy who sold me the car in the face. Thanks for the eBay links, I (you) found one for $10, a lot cheaper than the $20 + s&h I originally found. Do these inserts help much, if at all? Currently, only 32 oz drinks dont fall out of the cup holders. If I have water bottles, soda bottles, etc., then no question they'll fall out.

I ordered the inserts anyway, as I think they'd just look better, but I'd just like to know what to expect.

Thanks again
The inserts are good, if i have a normal sized can/bottle etc. they sit in perfectly and then if i have a slurpee (mmm summer) i take the insert out, because it doesnt fit with the insert in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.