Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi y'all - i try to puruse craigslist every week for cobalt parts for myself, and since i know you are all looking for things as well, i'll be posting up my finds for everyone on here occassionally.

all of these are located on craigslist, most in the northeast side of the country.

if you see something you want, email the person who posted it to craigslist, and not me, as i'm not the one selling them.

sometimes sellers will mail things to you too, so worth a shot even if you live across the country.

black cobalt floormats - front and back - $8

cobalt ss factory muffler - $75 OBO

parting out 2007 red cobalt coupe, dark gray interior - inquire about part you want

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt F/R Coil Springs (FE 1 suspension) - used - color is black - $100

Recaro race car seats - black leather trim and blue cloth insert - pet/smoke free - $400

cobalt '07 16k motor parting out

NEW Sparco 3-pedal set and dead pedal - $42

17" Konig rims w/ tires - 4 lug

hope some of these help y'all out! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Wow those are some really great deals right there..

If I was in a spending mood, I'd take those seats in a heartbeat... $400 for both sets of world class racing seats? :amazed:

Thats a nice set of wheels and tires, I'm looking for 4 lugs with preferably some type of black accents to contrast my all white coupe.

I appreciate you posting these up, I check craigslist on a daily basis for Cobalt parts, but at least in NYC- its slim pickins. Maybe I need to be searching around in the tri-state area, some good deals to be had.

Those floor mats cost $180 as a dealer option... To get them for $8 in that condition is :laugh:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow those are some really great deals right there..

If I was in a spending mood, I'd take those seats in a heartbeat... $400 for both sets of world class racing seats? :amazed:

Thats a nice set of wheels and tires, I'm looking for 4 lugs with preferably some type of black accents to contrast my all white coupe.

I appreciate you posting these up, I check craigslist on a daily basis for Cobalt parts, but at least in NYC- its slim pickins. Maybe I need to be searching around in the tri-state area, some good deals to be had.

Those floor mats cost $180 as a dealer option... To get them for $8 in that condition is :laugh:
yeah i know the floormats are so cheap! maybe i should just buy them to resell them on ebay :toung:

those racaro seats are def tempting - if they were all-black, i'd be even more tempted. :nuts:

i'm with you on the rims too - looking for black or gunmetal rims with a steel outside rim for cheap, and interior dash trim. i really want to paint my dash trim but only if/when i have extra factory trim for just in case.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
don't be pissed when those recaros don't fit your car.. they are out of an evo..

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i really want the dash trim and radio trim but i can't get the email thing to work! its pissing me off! would someone care to email him and ask him what he wants for the dash trim?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
arghghgh those recaros... *drool* i want... **** having a shitty job! <_<

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
why do I always have to be on the wrong side of the continent as stuff I'm looking for...

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
is this stuff yours shadwfx? i want to know about the dash parts but i can't get intouch with the guy.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
thats just it.. i can't get the email to work.. it keeps giving me an error message.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.