Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since we lost alot of things here how about we place pictures of our beloved cobalts to show off to all the members
here ill start
this is ROXTAR a 2007 SS/SC

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx, but so much more to come!! i am still workin on gettin those red neons from ya but the girlfriend and i have hit pretty hard financial times so ill work on it but feel free to still advertise em, plur no pics from you either eh??

D

·
0 Posts
Here, ROXTAR. This is so that you don't feel like a loser posting pics.

When I first got her:

Next to my other ride:

Under hood (before strut bar):

First racing win:

The rest are of mine and the wife's Cobalts together:

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I love them too. That's why we have them.

j/k

You've done a lot of nice work to your ride. I can always tell when it's your car because it is so original. I think its funny that we both painted our badges red before we even knew each other.

T

·
0 Posts
Well, I have pictures, but this is the best one I have where it accually looks good. Here, its riding on stock springs, right now I'm waiting for the ones I bought to get here... Still, I love this pic! Maybe I'll make it my sig... Hmmm.

T

·
0 Posts
Oh, wait, I forgot about the ones when I just got it... It will never be that clean again!:(

D

·
0 Posts
Well, I have pictures, but this is the best one I have where it accually looks good. Here, its riding on stock springs, right now I'm waiting for the ones I bought to get here... Still, I love this pic! Maybe I'll make it my sig... Hmmm.
Ahhh! Corvallis, Oregon. Home of the Oregon State Beaver. I'm a little too redneck for you. I'm from further south in Oregon.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I guess...ugh...it's so plain...i have a video somewhere cause thats the only cool thing about my car..lol ..it only looks good at night...tehe

in front of Dale Earnhardt Inc.

Smoky Mts.

Damage from deer..ouch

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.