Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's so for christmas I decided to buy myself a set of racing seats that I found off of kijiji/craigslist for a sick deal. To day I just took off the cobalt passenger seat off for the first time, in hopes to have an easy installation, unfortunately my seats only came with sliders. And it doesn't look like I can remove the factory sliders withought a grinder/torch. Any ideas on what to do? or has anyone installed these before?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
ah the joys of swapping seats. We're going to need pictures or we're just flying blind

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What seats did you end up getting?
I ended up getting Black JDM Seats for 200$ for both of them brand new. Couldn't pass on the deal.

This is the reason i never got aftermarket seats for my balt, because the seat bracket is to hard to find or to expensive lol.
My dad's cavalier was the same we spent 3 days welding and torching to make our own brackets for his seats. And yea I looked at brackets... 250$ each asif!

ah the joys of swapping seats. We're going to need pictures or we're just flying blind
Opps sorry thought I had posted them here they are The seats came with SLIDERS but that is all, I still need some sort of mounting bracket to mount to the cobalt.

So those are my original seats, I gotta find some way to remove those and add my new seats, I don't think the sliders that came with my seats will do any good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.