Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just surfing on ebay at work and I found this listing for a Cobalt "SS". Read his description of the car and look at all the "SS" logos everywhere. This really makes me want to round house this kid. Makes a bad name for cobalts everywhere. Tell me what you all think.

Chevrolet : Cobalt | eBay

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Ewwww.

How has it been cloned to look like an SS when it has no SS body parts, haha.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
What makes me laugh the most is the words "Custom Wide Body" when its a Buddy Club 2 knock off regular body kit.

Loving the LT wheels BTW, muahahah! I never heard of the Special Edition SuperSport! Must be something new, NOT! You can see that its not a true SS, rear drums, 2.2L engine, automatic, no SS floormats. Makes me LOL!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Sorry. I have seen them on a 2009 SS at a local chevy dealer...probably a GM accessory.

·
Registered
425 Posts
This dumbass forgot the ss wheels, the ss body, the ss engine, the ss interior, and on top of that this dumbass has light truck/suv tires on this car...smh. FAIL X2

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
This dumbass forgot the ss wheels, the ss body, the ss engine, the ss interior, and on top of that this dumbass has light truck/suv tires on this car...smh. FAIL X2
Yet he is trying to sell the car for what rice he put into it. Haha! I call that Slow&Curious noob.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I just offered to pay him double if hell just let me have this fantastic machine from the future.

Ask him to show you the K&N filter. You never see it, but he quotes its in there. Also, get him to take a picture of the engine stamp w/owners manual. I guarantee it will say "Chevy Cobalt LT Owners manual" haha!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
At least it already comes with snow tires lol hey look they put a plow on the front too!! hahaha

·
Registered
61 Posts
i love how there is no k&n in pics. But hey it is a super special edition lol. prolly bought that as the same place he g0t all his ss's. Same car as mine 2008 LT cept mine has no SAI...score! lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.