Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been wanting to get a exhaust system for my 2005 Chevy cobalt 2.2l LS sedan. Is there any way to get a good sounding and performance system for maybe 250-300$? I'm still in school and don't have money to spend on high priced systems. I want to get the exhaust system now is because my stock system keeps having exhaust leaks and don't want to keep spending 25$ to to get it welded. Will a cobalt coupe exhaust system fit on a sedans cause i been looking online to find out but couldn't find a answer. Hope you guys can help. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
yes it would fit . theyre exactly the same.ss/tc coupe system wont fit tho. you can try trubendz exhaust systems. they come with a magnaflow or borla muffler. im selling mine if your in the NYC area

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Tsudo, cut the muffler off and put on a magnaflow or borla. Win!

Be prepared to manipulate hangers.

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys ?. I just ordered a tsudo exhaust. Im gonna wait a week or two before I order a borla or magnaflow muffler. Thanks for the help guys. Glad I found this site.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just got my exhaust system yesterday. And when I went to install it I ran into a problem. Apparently the previous owner had cut the flanged on the exhaust system and welded it together. So I now have to buy a flange and weld it on. Does it matter what flange thickness I get or does it have to be a certain thickness?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.