Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

[/IMG]

[/IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

is this posting???
having issues with posting pics
new to the forum and trying to get use to this photobucket BS

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

lambo doors will be in the future...and some custom trunk and hood opening...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Not a fan of all the LEDs lighting up the panel lines, nor the huge sticker on the hood

But the airbrush work is badass man

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
everyone ive seen that does lambo doors ends up taking them off and regretting it. I like the airbrushing as well, not a huge fan of the leds doing the body lines either

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Are you a transformer fan by any chance?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why don they like the lambo door?
they've got on that a lambo and regular door mix thought that be cool.2 doors in one

not much on the sticker either it was sold to me as megatron but its optumis
so looking my in to a hood scoupe. or airbushing the hood

not much of a transformer fan just really did it cause it fits the yellow car
was gonna make it a pac man car or, school bus, warn stickers , had alot of idea for the theme of it
so I'd like the yellow more and it's grown on me
paid $10,000 2years ago with 30,000 miles on it and a 2year warrantee

performance? that be down the road want rims and ground effects on it
told to air bag it but not doing that I live in michigan and be a fool to lower with these roadways

wait till I paint the ceiling/headliner I'm gonna make cybertron breaking through the headliner
and the rear deck right now idea of rocket engines
my tube subs gonna make them look like rocket launchers with missile or looks like missile in them....
gonna be lighting up more so you'll hate it more...but that's ok I like it..gives it that it's ready to transform look
doing purple lights interior
didn't plan on doing all this but it started out with the sticker on the hood an went from there

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

here's a better pic of the doors
if your in or around michigan or find away to get your interior to me I'd be more then happy to paint them for ya for a small fee...

seen a post here that show how to do it but one thing it missed use of a plastic primer is a must. well for the paint I use and gloss clear is was to glossy had to use a satin clear on mine cause it shined really bad
nasty glare when the sun hit...

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

and also I craved out the ALLSPARK ( the cube in the movie ) and mounting that on the dash with blue lighting...

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

and gonna try to get rid of all the lettering on the control panels and make it autobotz letters...

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

now i remember it wasn't the sticker it was in a traffic jam and looking around every car looked like every other car
the automakers emblem in the same spot as every car, etc
I wanted to stand out and get out of the mold that everyone follows
so that how the idea came about
and the transformer theme has many folds to the meaning
its a bail out car that transformed america
is a piece of shit quick buck marker....

·
Registered
378 Posts
Do u know one of the benefits of bags? U can raise the car up with the push of a button
Or the flip of a switch, saying the roads are terrible so u don't wanna lower it on bags is just an oxymoron lol

My cars bagged n my roads r shit, love it cause I can jack it up for shit roads n slam it down for highway or parked or shows or what ever lol

This car has potential with your skills of electrical n painting, just not a fan of how it sits right now. IMO :)

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Do u know one of the benefits of bags? U can raise the car up with the push of a button
Or the flip of a switch, saying the roads are terrible so u don't wanna lower it on bags is just an oxymoron lol

My cars bagged n my roads r shit, love it cause I can jack it up for shit roads n slam it down for highway or parked or shows or what ever lol

This car has potential with your skills of electrical n painting, just not a fan of how it sits right now. IMO :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heard that bags are hard on every part of the car
and stiffer ride
agree with how it sits rims and some ground effect this summer should help out
I'm not against bags just not for a everyday car and pot holes are bad around me
my street sucks.....I think every pot hole in michigan is at a convention here..LOL

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

to and average person its a nice car but when ya get into tearing it apart ya see what its really about the corner cutting...my car must of been made after lunch with the fixes and improvements i did so far....
I pulled my headliner down and the strip of deadener they used was senseless 3"x24" strip is what suppose to deadened what a bee flying by..LOL
I went further with it and deadened the hell out of it...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got 2 alarms also viper 771XV
And the 2nd line of defense razor blades and fish hooks.....
First I'll hear the siren from the alarm the 2nd one I'll hear a scream from thief...
You take I take....:)
Took me 6 systems to come up with this idea.....works better then the viper
I've cut/hooked myself many times....

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Damn.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Where are your blades at?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Bags ride a lil stiffer then springs but alot les harsh then slammed coils. I dd on my bags, have never failed me
They have adjustable dampening on the shocks so there pretty good

All cobalts I've torn into had the same amount of deadening on the roof lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
One thing that concerns me is the weigh of all of my stereo equipment.
Imagine the bags would compensate for that....
What's a cost for the bags?
I may do it?
Just wanta ride in one and see I like the look but it's a everyday driving car...and roads here are like crap....my road is the worse....sucks I get a small lake out front every time it rains...always washing Balt.....

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Have the resources and people with knowledge to do it.....so may do it?
Just the ride concerns me...:/

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Blades are around the undersides of the amps..so if ya grab it your hit and fish hooks zip tied on wires..they usually leave a bloody trail...and entangled in wires........should put a sticker on it saying warning sharp objects...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.