Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my first Cobalt Sport today.

My wife and I were heading to the beach when a blue granate 2-door Cobalt turned in front of us. At first I couldn't tell what model it was because I thought the "Sport" was just letters but it's a chrome badge. He drove right to the parking lot we were going to.
I waited for him to get out (was wondering why he hadn't noticed my red 2-door SSNA yet).
When he got out I said: "that's the first Sport I've seen".
His response: "Huh"?
I said: "that's an 08 Cobalt Sport isn't it"?
His response: "I guess so, I got it from Avis".
RENTAL CAR :D:D:D:cool:LOL!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i am gonna keep an eye on the budget rental cars next to my work from now on, i know they have cobalts cause i see them there all the time

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Weekend rentals for the drag strip...LOL!!!!!
funny story behind that, my coworker and a few of his friends would rent a few rental cars, strip the back seats, bolt in roll cages, and take them to the strip(weekend race rentals), of course, they would remove the roll cages afterwards, re-install the back seats, and then hand back the keys, lol, unsuspecting rental agencies beware!!!!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
sucks for the people that end up with a "used" car that was a previous rental though.
but it would be worth more knowing it may have "racing pedigree"!!!!!:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I seen a Sport the other day that was that Slate color, with black leather... it was real nice... to bad I just bought my LS last month and still owe $4000 more that trade in value..lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
I saw a sport about two months ago that came up to work. Also there are two sports at the local Chevy dealership in Smithfield (Smithfield Chevrolet). It's Red with Silver Stripes and a Black one. And I also saw a blue one the other day as well.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
that is a nice color....i bet it hides alot of dirt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.