Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Hmm, I just may inquire about the rear bumper, they are not very far from me, haha Lobalt, if you pay I can get them to ya! :)
i know that's what i was thinkin!!!!! I'd love to have the front & side skirts! And i just have that much on my credit card... hmmm

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
well, I am willing to get them and drive 'em up if you really want too. We have trucks so I have room haha. Unless I take of the front bumper, put that one on and drive up, give it to you and drive back with no front bumper lol
BAHAHAHA!!! Well if you dont care to! I emailed him & said i had a friend who could do the pick-up for me.....I really want! Idk about the rear tho... if u want it i wont get it, but if not, i'll get the whole 'kit'... *crosses fingers*

Thanks Nitrohead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Not serious about the rear, always kinda liked it over the SS Lip that I have but I would have to get it repainted and blah blah, best to just stay as I am. Keep me informed.
mmmkay, woohoo! i'll get the whole thing then... well if its still for sale & all that... and i sure will! :amuse:

edit: oh yeah & thanks too!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Np, always trying to look out for what you guys need.

Tom.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
well guys i contacted the person and they're willin to let it all go w/o spoiler for $220 which is a super great deal IMO, i just thought about it more & im not gonna do it... so if yall r lookin for these parts, deff shoot her an email, she responds pretty quick... :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
well dang wish i lived closer i would be on this in no time

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i would drive 14 hours there for this deal lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
No!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats mine its same color!!!!!! Ah!!!!!! I want that closer to me!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!!!
buy it and ship it. still cheaper than new.

·
Registered
618 Posts
NO $$$$$$ well I know when the time comes Ill be able to find one close all the SC and TC drivers in Socal cant drive so Pick a part might have some......lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.