Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read that you can and cant put the cobalt ss rear lip on a cobalt lt's rear bumper. I just want to get to the bottom of it. Can it be done? What modifications would you have to do to the LT rear bumper if any? Please help.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Line it up and mark the slots that need to be cut then buy the clips that hold it on.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Well you don't need then it'll just be an open space, unfortunately that's what mine has.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Well you don't need then it'll just be an open space, unfortunately that's what mine has.
brand new liners are under $23 a piece! Part Detail

I just though about this though. I'm not sure if the the push-clip holes along the wheel well lip are in the same locations for the non-ss bumper. I replaced mine but I also replaced the entire rear bumper. I guess if they aren't in the same spot, you could drill new holes.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

just buy this, get em painted and call it a day! These kits were designed by GM for the base/LS/LT bumpers05 10 GM OME Checvy Cobalt Body Kit Ground Effect Side Skirts Lip Valance Kit | eBay
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
How do you know those are the SS fender liners for sure?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
~$500 from Mongo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.