Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a Cobalt SS rear lip, preferably in victory red, but depending on the condition, I can always get it repainted. If anyone is selling one, or knows of someone who may be, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Just an FYI, if you do not have the SS rear bumper you will need it to have the lip fit perfectly. If you attach it to another model bumper such as the LS or LT the lip will over hang into the wheel wells about a 1/2" on each side and need to be trimmed.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just an FYI, if you do not have the SS rear bumper you will need it to have the lip fit perfectly. If you attach it to another model bumper such as the LS or LT the lip will over hang into the wheel wells about a 1/2" on each side and need to be trimmed.
Yah good point. i forgot to mention you have to cut off the overhang that goes into the wheel well and then you have to do a plastic weld. Any body shop should be able to do it no problem

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I have been searching numerous places but I am having difficulty finding one, and I have a G5/GT so I already have the SS bumper stock, so that won't be a problem, but thanks for the heads up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.