Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 cobalt LS and i already have an ss front bumper on it. Will a SS spoiler bolt on to it or will i have any issues?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
op are you coupe or sedan if your coupe then the high rise will bolt on. if ur a sedan u will have to drille new holes. also depends if you have a spoiler already.

BUT i dont think itll look good unless ur on lowering springs

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
please dont put the highrise on a LS -_- its a performance decrease anyway... get a coupe low pro if anything

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
op are you coupe or sedan if your coupe then the high rise will bolt on. if ur a sedan u will have to drille new holes. also depends if you have a spoiler already.

BUT i dont think itll look good unless ur on lowering springs
Yes. I recently saw a yellow ls with sportlines and ss wing. Only looks good dropped. If you have LS with ss wing, I think it looks like crap. Out of place

·
Registered
318 Posts
his car is dropped. It's in his other post.
Wings will swap out if the number of doors is the same. If you don't have holes and want to put a different model spoiler on, you will probably need to put longer studs on the wing because the underside of the trunk will not be set up to take studs in a different spot. I ran into this putting an aftermarket wing on my wingless LT coupe.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
his car is dropped. It's in his other post.
Wings will swap out if the number of doors is the same. If you don't have holes and want to put a different model spoiler on, you will probably need to put longer studs on the wing because the underside of the trunk will not be set up to take studs in a different spot. I ran into this putting an aftermarket wing on my wingless LT coupe.
dont you have a scion tc wing?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya i have sportlines on my car now. definitely would look retarded with that wing without being lowered. My car has no spoiler so i would be starting off fresh. I was thinking of a low rise spoiler but i already have a SS front bumper on so i figured it would make the body flow with the High rise. Thanks for all the help. Now i just gotta find one around CT. I found a black one for $150.00 but i was kind of hoping to find a silver one. Ill be getting pics up soon but 3 of the studs snapped on my front tire so i had to have it towed. Now just gotta get time to fix it. Until than is the 88' c10

·
Registered
450 Posts
incredibalt has the sport wing i think... i like it though...i think it is the same as the tc wing... I have an ss hi rise on my ls but i also have an ss/na front bumper and soon to have the side skirts too. and i'm debadged so i don't think it looks too bad will be dropped eventually but i just had to throw down some cash for new brakes...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya i think it'll look nice with the highrise. it looks good as is lowered with the ss front bumper. Im buying a SS exhaust from a guy at work for $50.00 that he took off his car when he bought it so thatll make make a difference too. Next to come is some 17's or 18's but idk what size to go with. Any suggestions guys?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.