Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...i was wondering if there is any possible way that they have the stock cobalt ss wheels in a 4 lug bolt pattern...i have looked all over but only find 5-lug and i figured if anyone would know it would be you guys...so any help at all would be appreciated..

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Well they bolt on to our hubs and they have the 5 lugs welded to them already. I think they cost around 75-100 a set tho. Plus they give you a wider stance. Why don't u get some after market wheels?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cause i like the looks of the ss wheels...i would like aftermarket wheels but i havent really found my type of them yet...idk i just like the looks of the ss wheels as of right now

·
Registered
872 Posts
i obviously am biased, cuz i love the look of the ss wheels(i have them). reason i chose to get the ss 18s instead of aftermarket is i think they go alot better w/ the look of a sedan. sedans look funny w/ thin spoked rims, and the thicker spokes of the ss seem to blend a lot better w/ the extra size of a sedan. its all about preferences, and unless ur concern is performance, theres nothing wrong w/ the ss wheels at all if u like them. look into wheel hubs if u really want them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.