Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some pics of my new SS. I miss having the LS,
But this one is fun too :)
So far, just K&N typhoon intake and hks exhaust, HIDs.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, any tips on good visual upgrades for this? Last week i took a few hrs to paint the calipers with red ceramic paint.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Beautiful machine, top of the pack. My only grype is the GM square logos on the front fenders, they look so out of place with the rest of the car. They pull your eyes away from the real important one on the door " SS Supercgarged" and kinda break the clean stream line. But this is just one opinion. (mine)

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

As far is visual upgrade check out Masterz EVO snout, that would make it look agressive. You could plastidip first to see if you like it, if you do leave it or peel it off and paint it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
lower that ride and please get coilover if you are looking for long term mods...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so the gm fender badges are glued on right? I agree, they ruin the SS badge.
Ill checkout the front end mod, as for lowering, it will be hard around here. I live in a hairy area of NH :p

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Even with dental floss I did it and didn't even break the floss

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys, its been greatt.

funny story, i was at the chevy dealer here in nashua nh. And i was walking towards the door and a corvette super sport or something was out front. Looks like it was just sold, was all nice and clean.
I looked inside, had a nice interior.
BUT i noticed it had the same steering wheel as my SS!

thought it was kinda neatt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.