Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

- Stock SS/SC ONLY shift boot. *Will only fit ss/sc or ss/tc. Will not fit LS, LT, or Sport models.* I purchased in hopes of using the plastic ring around the shift boot because mine broke, but I didn't know that the ss/sc shift boot was different from the F23 tranny shift boot. $10 shipped

- Two brand new 194 6 LED bulbs. Can be used for map lights or reverse lights. $10 shipped PENDING

- Two brand new never used 3157 turn signal bulbs. *The bulb color is blue, but they light up white.* $10 shipped

- Brand new never used wax remover good for getting off accidental wax on places you didn't want to get wax on. $15 shipped

- Brand new never used Royal Purple coolant additive $15 shipped (Supercharged or turbocharged cars only. You don't need it if your not F/I)

- Slightly used (for maybe a month) Chevy steering wheel cover $12 shipped

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pedals sold.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Black and blue e-brake boot sold.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump...again... i really would like to sell some things... their taking up room and i wanna get rid of them

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
i was just remembering the coolent additive thread in css that you posted. it was ****ed up. so, thats why i said you never used it

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh no i never used it cause i was told i dont need it since im not SC or TC so theres no reason to have cooler coolant. BTW BUMP

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey guys, dont worry about buying from him. He is awesome. I bought an e-brake boot from him, and I got it much faster then I would have expected. He is very pleasant too.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:bigsmile: Thanks! Have you posted pics with it on yet? I'd like to see how it looks!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump updated

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
please someone buy something i'm getting paid SHIT at my job 32 dollar paychecks, and all of it goes to gas so i have like 10 bucks to live on a week and they wont give me more hrs either :mad: so please someone buy something!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
? I told you Monday I'm shipping it this way you don't have to wait a week because of the weekend.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Lol..I know...It's gonna be on pending status until it's received...Where'd u get ur dash trim from?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.