Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was thinkin, I have another car in Oklahoma a suzuki furenza i believe is one of the ectotec clases also but a 2.0. anyhow i need to get it from there to GA. My question is Can a cobalt tow another car? I know some car have the strength and ability do do such trailers and some other things but could a cobalt physically tow another car. I have no mods no rims just bone stock on the furenza and i believe it weighs the same if not less, any ideas?

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
only rated for like a 1000 or so pounds

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Well, unless you want your car to look like Santa's Sleigh with the reindeer in the air, and the sleigh on the ground, then i suggest renting a truck.

The cobalt would have an issue towing the trailer empty, let alone with another vehicle almost matching it's weight..... and besides, the little front wheel drive transmission on the cobalt would shred gears towing something the likes of another vehicle on a trailer

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks i was just askin, i have a suzuki furenza also of the ecotec class 2.0 in Ok im tryna get it to Ga and i didnt wanna drive my car down there and have drive it back while somone drove the other one. renting a truck they tryna add extra prices so the best think i can think of is this company that moves it for you. may cost a little more but hell whatever works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.