Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
hey shanks i just got a rather nifty lil idea to make that look even better, tape off your bumper and paint the parts behind the grill black so they don't show through red... i think then u'll be set looks good bro.

·
Registered
318 Posts
yeah it does look a lil' "empty" back in there.
Do you hppen to have a close up of how the foglights are attached in there? I have foglights and fog grills but could never get any info on what attaches to what back there.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you wouldn't happen to still have those grill inserts, would ya?
those solid ends around mesh are whats left of the factory insert, i shaved the bulk of the inside and kept the clamp part as well as the shape so that it would hold the mesh in place.
-----Added 2 Jan 2009 at 04:47:38-----
hey shanks i just got a rather nifty lil idea to make that look even better, tape off your bumper and paint the parts behind the grill black so they don't show through red... i think then u'll be set looks good bro.
sweet idea i just happen to have some paint also

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet idea i just happen to have some paint also
-----Added 2 Jan 2009 at 04:50:15-----
and for the fog lights i just screwed the light to the upper insert part of the bumper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.