Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Ok so what up yourcobalt.com. Thought I would give u a try since css.net is full of ass clowns. Been on here before and everybody i talked with wasnt rude like them so i think im going to make a permanent switch :)

Details:

2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Coupe
color: Vic Red
trans: Auto
mileage when bought: 19,xxx

Now the mods I have done so far:
Rockford Fosgate speakers all around
Painted Black Bowties (front and back)
Tsudo catback exhaust
SS high-rise wing
20% window tint all around
Xenon Platinum Blue Headlights
Sportlines
Red Painted Calipers & Drums
Tinted Tails & Reflectors
K&N SRI
Airbox Mod
Trifecta Tune
Door Panel Mod

Still to come:
ZZP Catless downpipe
Bad Mab Header
R1 Concepts slotted rotors
PosiQuiet Ceramic Pads
SS Front Fascia with Evo Mod
Rubber
Konis
Rear Sway Bar
Strut Bar
Streetglow

Some pics are included below. I dont know why they turned out so crappy but i will try to get better ones soon.

Enjoy and i accept comments and criticism :)

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good. how do u like your Tsudo catback?
thanks. i love it besides the crappy gaskets it came with. for a inexpensive catback, it was well worth it

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

youre windows look really low-profile for some reason, i like it. Tail lights turned out great too!
maybe just because they were rolled down? idk lol. but thanks

·
Registered
810 Posts
i like what you have done, but just not a fan of the SS wing on a ls/lt...other then that car is cleann!

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
I edited the title so it's like the rest of the showoff threads, with the exception of I don't know where you're from.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys. IDK the SS wing looks sexy at certain angles, but then looks bad in other angles. But I think it makes it stand out more than the other Cobalts in my area. Im getting the SS front fascia this weekend(hopefully) so maybe i can post up some pics after I get that. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just finished my door panel mod. I put Red leather Vinyl in wheere the door panel armrests were gray. Looks great. Color matches almost perfect with the exterior victory red. Will posts pics later

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated pics of the door panel mod!!!

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

just got to fix that little bit in the corner and its golden :)

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
I can't see the pictures at work :laugh:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did the part you cover with red leather separate from the rest of the door panel? Ive been wanting to do this for a while but wasnt sure it was possible. Looks nice man. Also did you notice a decent gain with the trifecta tune over an intake and cat-back?

It does separate because the tabs are punched and melted through the holes of the part w/ the red leather. but you can hot glue the tabs back together with the holes, plus the screws holding the part covered with the door panel, makes it stick back together great.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
new bumper

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.