Racing Solution High Flow Catless Downpipe

Saving up for ZZP Turbo kit :)

Thanks for looking!

Most recent pics:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet you thought there rpf1s ;). But there enkei remakes lol. I like em though, everyone thinks there rpf1s lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
OMG man WHAT springs are those? They're the perfect height! Hardly any wheel gap, man those settled nicely! And how are they performance wise? I plan on puting ss tc shocks/struts too.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There B&G springs. And performance I def good, I noticed the difference. And yeah, I'm on stock struts lol.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, and yeah, its pretty much always raining here in the winter.. :(

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I bet you thought there rpf1s ;). But there enkei remakes lol. I like em though, everyone thinks there rpf1s lol
I LOVE your car! lol. RPF1s would be sweet but the lip is a dead give away and the spokes aren't quite right...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol thanks, ive been debating whether or not to paint the lip black or not. i want to, but i dont.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lol thanks, ive been debating whether or not to paint the lip black or not. i want to, but i dont.
I say keep it the way it is. If you do paint it black they'll look too much like RPF1s. this way theyre more unique

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
ya I think the way the car sits now is perfect, it's unique (although it will be quite similar to mine after i get my springs and put my summer rims on lol) and very clean. one of my favorites! been pulled over for the tailights yet? man do I ever want to do that to my tails!!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
ya I think the way the car sits now is perfect, it's unique (although it will be quite similar to mine after i get my springs and put my summer rims on lol) and very clean. one of my favorites! been pulled over for the tailights yet? man do I ever want to do that to my tails!!!
Rule of thumb down in FL is if they can still see the red during Daylight, you are good... it doesn't have to be too light of a tint, but it can't be where you can't see any red during daylight.

Mine are a little lighter than I could have gone, I could probably go two shades darker... but it also depends on the cops in the area too.

·
Registered
821 Posts
your rims r fine..... dont bother with painting em man

·
Registered
674 Posts
I almost got a Silver G5, but I wasn't too sure on it... It had the sun and sound package for 500 bucks more than I paid for mine, but it was the color that was keeping me away... now that I see how your car is looking, makes me wish I would have gotten the silver G5...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha, i really like the silver, hides the dirt super good!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.