Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, i have 2 new pics of the car, taken the day after i got it back from the body shop.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
needs more scoopes and a bigger wing
as a matter of fact, the wing is going back to factory, and the roof scoops may be coming off

Cant remove the hood scoops, for they are a working part of the hood.

·
Registered
142 Posts
should have got the body shop to go ahead and painted the hood scoopes so it wouldn't get bashed so much

But other than that i'm glad you got your balt back.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
should have got the body shop to go ahead and painted the hood scoopes so it wouldn't get bashed so much

But other than that i'm glad you got your balt back.
it was the dealership, so i am not surprised they wouldnt do it. I can do it myself, i have done paint before.

hey to each's own. Anyway. glad you got it back looks like new.
thanks man, at least someone is considerate of the fact i prefer my car the way i do. My partner loves my ride, and they drive a focus that they are also customizing.

·
Registered
142 Posts
so did you pay anything out of pocket or did the stealership rape you on the body work?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so did you pay anything out of pocket or did the stealership rape you on the body work?
just had to pay the insurance co. deductible. Outright pissed the stealership wouldnt take owness of the issue.

So whats in the future for this beast?
It's currently up for sale, but if i have it my way, she's gonna be modded out, and shown off even more than before(now that i have new gear, and the dent from the idiot cabbie is gone, lol)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Glad the balt is back and running

·
Registered
162 Posts
wreck it again!!
mean but kinda funny at the same time just glancing through posts. lol.
Looks really clean actually. The black kinda puts some contrast on the car with the lil bit of black actually on there. Wing is a bit much imo but then again i have a SS high rise what am i talking bout lol.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mean but kinda funny at the same time just glancing through posts. lol.
Looks really clean actually. The black kinda puts some contrast on the car with the lil bit of black actually on there. Wing is a bit much imo but then again i have a SS high rise what am i talking bout lol.
i am dropping it on the low profile settings.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i am dropping it on the low profile settings.
lol its cool dude, do what you want its your car. Only reason i like a lil larger wing myself is cuz its more flush with the outside of the car. Either way, your car looks a lot cleaner then i expected. Dunno why people bash it as much as they do lol, your car not theirs.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol its cool dude, do what you want its your car. Only reason i like a lil larger wing myself is cuz its more flush with the outside of the car. Either way, your car looks a lot cleaner then i expected. Dunno why people bash it as much as they do lol, your car not theirs.
thanks man, we need more people like you around here

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea and i tried to defend you on that but of course chester molester used his amazing mod powers to delete it.
i dropped the wing, it now hovers off the deck lid. ditching the scoops(trying for a totally different look)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
i dropped the wing, it now hovers off the deck lid. ditching the scoops(trying for a totally different look)
Def need pic or 2 of that. They way i picture it... it looks gooood.

Snake890217 added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

as far as the scoops i think the roof ones are a bit much (for my taste) but if the hood ones were color matched, since they actually work, they're cool. just IMO. but like I said, to each's own.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.