Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
i believe last year it was towards the houston area
checkin

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Lonestar Dragway in Sealy Texas

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
yea, I got on there. good site and everybody is really down to earth.

I know we are having the big spring meet over at the dragon's tail this march and I have to go to that, but if bash is in june I will deff be able to make it.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
BASH IS NOT ALWAYS IN THE SAME PLACE.

its rotated for the last 4 yrs. temple, ennis, and last yr was sealy. ill post it up when it happens.we dont usually like to do summer because its too hot. and the tracks are usually slammed with events already. trust me. early spring is the best because when its hot its not that fun.

·
Registered
20 Posts
^^^ X2 thank Tyrone as for the bash it is in differant locations, also we are looking at other tracks right now and we should have a location by the first of the year. Also Centexcc our club is the one that puts it on every year, and if you guys didn't know the club has now changed to GM Texas Tunners AKA GMTT. Like Tyrone said before and just like last year I will have all the info on the Bash on the home page here at YC. If there are any questons please feel free to let me know. There Spyder has spoken LOL. And Tyrone we all need to get to tether and play ball GMTT vs GMOFSA LOL I know Scott will be down

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
texarkana texas here

61 - 76 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.