Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on my way home yesterday from work, on the infamous Woodward avenue, and I was still a few miles away from where I turn off to head into my subdivision. All of a sudden I see this silver LS or LT with a high rise wing drive by me, on it, and then heard a blow-off valve as he slowed down. The light had changed and we stopped at the light, and we started talking. He had a turbo in his running about 13 psi.

Apparently he is familiar with my car and somehow spotted it out of all the traffic and ran me down, haha. He said "Yours is supercharged, right?" so he definitely knows my car. I'm just amazed he spotted me, as my car does not stand out in the least.

We cruised side by side for like 2 miles conversing and what not - I'm sure we pissed off traffic because we were doing 35 (the speed limit is 45) taking up half the road. :laugh::laugh: But that's what makes Woodward and car enthusiasts so awesome!

I can't remember what he said his username was, but I mentioned YC.

Just thought it was cool, so I decided to share. That is all. :bigsmile:

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
thats wicked. I know a guy who has an SS/SC back in clarksville and he's a pretty cool guy...He's over here in AFG now... anyway.. kick arse and i hope he gets on YC as well.

·
Say What again!
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump - he just signed up :laugh:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Nice, When I see Cobalts crusing around Pittsburgh I always wonder if they are members of YC.
Same.

Mine's pretty obvious. If you see a vic red SS/SC with black bowties, inlays, and black/grey SS/TC seats, its probably me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.