Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone me and a couple people in the baltimore columbia are are trying to find more cobalts in the area. We have 2 lts and my ls we dont care if their stock, lights, sound, or fast we just want to bring all of us together in the area to meet up so if interested send me a private message or post something up here

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok ill post on here after me and my people down here are free possibly next weekend but ill keep in touch

·
Registered
168 Posts
is this thread basically dead bc i got started doing work on my 08 ls and would meet up to see other cobalt's around i live in Baltimore county

·
Registered
168 Posts
damn i go to the car meets every sunday night in baltimore county trying to find more balts around here

·
Registered
745 Posts
yeah, well im in the process of painting mine and it wont be done til end of thanksgiving, but then i need to strip the interior over the winter and paint the inside, plus a couple other plans. but come spring ill be willing to meet anywhere lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
nice i did all my interior if you need any help let me know. mine looks good took it from all tan to black with the dash trim is green fav color lol how far you live from Baltimore county?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.